What is Community Risk Reduction (CRR)?
- Community Risk Reduction balances emergency responses with proactive, focused prevention efforts, driven by local data.
- Identifying fire and life safety risks, prioritize them, focus energy on mitigation, prevention, and become a community player in order to reach all those in our service area.
- Smoke and CO detector checks/installs
- Home exterior/interior evaluation
- Cooking Habits
- Fire Escape Plan
- Trip and Fall hazard recognition
- Overall Safe Environment
- Physical, Mental and Spiritual Health Recognition
How can we help you? KCKFD is your fire department in Wyandotte County dedicated to education, protecting, and empowering our community. Contact us for questions.